Notice and disclaimer
- 1.Any information or service published on this website is appropriate for use in the United Kingdom. Those who access this website from other areas are responsible for compliance with local laws if local laws are applicable.
- 2.This website is for information only, unless otherwise stated. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Oaktree Forest trading as Ellern Mede Ridgeway and Oaktree Barnet trading as Ellern Mede Barnet disclaims all express and implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this website. In particular, Ellern Mede has used all reasonable care in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions. Further, Ellern Mede accepts no responsibility or liability for and makes no warranties that functions contained within this website will be uninterrupted or error free or that accessing the website will not expose you to any virus or other harmful elements. Ellern Mede will update material errors in the information if it is made aware of such errors, in a timely manner. Note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- 3.Ellern Mede shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website. Ellern Mede does not accept a duty of care in negligence to visitors to this website. As stated in Paragraph 2 above, the information contained on this website is for information only and you are responsible for what you choose to do with that information.
- 4.Information published on this website may include material submitted by parties other than Ellern Mede. This website also provides links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. Ellern Mede disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and websites and/or any failure to comply with relevant laws or regulations. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website and does not imply Ellern Mede’s endorsement of the linked websites.
- 5.These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from:
(i) death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Ellern Mede or any of its employees or agents;
(ii) fraudulent misrepresentations upon which you relied in such circumstances where it was reasonable for you so to rely;
(iii) from circumstances where the law otherwise expressly prohibits such liability from being excluded.
This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
We are happy to allow appropriate third party sites that provide our visitors with more information or support, to link to our website. Sites should be reputable, national, provide accurate information, and a system to update information should errors occur, comply with all data protection and medical data protection guidelines, and actively seek to reduce the stigma of mental illness.
If you would like to link to the Ellern Mede website, please email [email protected]
Ellern Mede reserves the right to remove this permission. Any link must be discontinued upon notice being received to that effect.
All content on this site is © Oaktree Forest t/a Ellern Mede
This website or any material part may be reproduced providing the material is not amended or modified in any way, and providing Ellern Mede is acknowledged as the source.
The confidentiality of your information is of paramount concern to Ellern Mede.
Ellern Mede fully complies with Data Protection Legislation and Medical Confidentiality Guidelines. Please note information submitted to Ellern Mede over this website is normally unprotected until it reaches us. Users should not send confidential details by unsecured email. Please ask for advice on how to send confidential information.