Nurses (RMN/RNLD/Paediatrics) in Breaston, Derbyshire
As well as one of the most competitive nursing salary packages in the industry, this role is also eligible for a guaranteed Nurse Bonus Scheme: £2,000 paid on the 1-year work anniversary and a further £2,000 paid on the 2nd year work anniversary.
Salaries subject to experience;
- Newly qualified nurses – £31,000 rising to £34,000 after 1 year
- 1 year to 3 years’ experience – staring from £34,000
- 3 years plus experience – starting from £37,000
The post holder will work as a member of the nursing team, which is responsible for delivering high quality nursing care to young people and their families on a day-today basis.
You will support and demonstrate clinical excellence. You will work within our multi-disciplinary team. You will help devise, implement, and review personalised packages of care.
Please read the Job Description here.
- Retention Bonus Scheme linked to length of service and level of experience:
- Personal Development Plan linked to Appraisal
- Educational development opportunities
- £300 Guaranteed CPD Allowance
- NMC PIN Paid
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Education Fund
- Holiday Fund
- Comprehensive Induction
- Specialist Eating Disorders Training
- Sick Pay (after one years’ service)
- Workplace Pension
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
“What satisfies me about working for Ellern Mede as a nurse is working closely with the whole clinical team. The team are very compassionate and all absolutely give their best to patient care. This is a very specialist area of care and it is excellent experience for any person in healthcare. Knowing that you’re making a difference to people’s lives is rewarding, but our nursing roles offer much more than that. We are a forward thinking team of motivated professionals who strive to improve the quality of the service that we offer to our patients and their families. Most important, “We Never Give Up on a Patient!”
Stuart Johnston, Nurse, Ellern Mede, Moorgate.
Skills and Qualities
- RMN or RNLD NMC registered or currently studying at University.
- Value and respect patients, colleagues and MDT working
- You will have a commitment to delivering high quality care.
- Your warmth towards your patients will support them to feel positive about their lives.
Nurses play a key role within Ellern Mede’s Multi-Disciplinary Team and a huge role in supporting vulnerable young people. You are with them during care interventions they need the most, yet find most challenging. You get to know them very well. Your professional relationship with the young people will be close, but boundaried, supportive, but firm with the eating disorder. You need to be psychologically strong, and empathic. You will encounter difficult interactions. You will have the full support of your manager, team and regular supportive supervision, as well as access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
Senior Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD/Paediatrics) in Breaston, Derbyshire