Payroll and Healthroster Administrator (P/T)
Calling CIPD members with e-roster experience. Would you like to join Ellern Mede’s Human Resources Team as a permanent part-time Payroll and Healthroster Administrator on a pro rata salary of £23,000 per year? Applications close 12th February 2020. Please read about us before applying at www.ellernmede.org then send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
You will need to have a minimum GCSE qualification and preferably further education in finance, accounting or HR. We are looking for an organised individual who has the ability to relate well to people with sensitivity, work well to deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Salary (pro-rated) amounts to £17,250 per year for part time
- We will cover the cost of an enhanced disclosure (DBS)
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
- Sick Pay (after one years’ service)
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Workplace pension
- Personal holiday and education fund
The Essential and desirable skills you will need:
- Previous experience in payroll and in using an e-rostering system to administer and manage rosters.
- Experience of working with Microsoft packages including word, excel and power point.
- Experience of delivering high quality customer care
- Database management
- Knowledge of employment Legislation
- Experience working in a fast paced HR & payroll environment
- Basic payroll knowledge is desirable.
- Excellent English language and good communication skills. Good organisational and administrative skills, including prioritising.
- Computer skills. Able to work effectively in a team.
- Comprehensive reporting skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain discretion at all times
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Apply now to [email protected] by 12th February 2021.