Ellern Mede Group is delighted to announce our new Preceptorship Nurse Programme, as well as two online Open Days to introduce potential nursing graduates to the possibility of joining our nursing team. The courses, which are CPD certified, will include a full introduction to nursing patients who have eating disorders.
The Virtual Recruitment Open Days are on Saturday 10 April and Thursday 22 April 2021 and you will receive your online link after booking your place by emailing [email protected] with your details as a 3rd Year Student Nurse (Mental Health, Learning Disability Paediatric or Adult). Our hospitals are in London, Derby and Rotherham and we will have job opportunities for nurses at all three.
Ellern Mede Eating Disorder Services is widely regarded as the UK’s most specialist provider of intensive inpatient and outpatient treatment for children and young people.
We have developed a supportive and straightforward offer to help 3rd Year Student Nurses move into their first job in a highly rewarding and incredibly fulfilling environment.
Our Preceptorship Programme includes:
- A standard high-quality preceptorship and supervision programme with a named preceptor allocated from day one
- A highly competitive starting salary and benefits of £30k per annum
- The opportunity to work as a Healthcare Assistant after finishing your degree programme until your Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) registration is confirmed
- Benefits of working with Ellern Mede include personal holiday and education fund and Employee Assistance Programme
The benefits of attending our online open day include:
- Guaranteed offer of a values-based employment interview
- A conditional offer of employment presented within 24 hours of interview
- Certificated Teaching Session from our clinical specialists
- Patient Experience Presentation
- Virtual tours of our 3 Hospitals (London, and Rotherham)
- Opportunity to meet some of Ellern Mede Group Nurses
JOIN US FOR ONE OF OUR VIRTUAL RECRUITMENT OPEN DAYS
Saturday 10th April 2021 or Thursday 22nd April 2021 from 10.00 to 16.00
The Online Link will be emailed to you after you enrol.
For more information or to book a place, please email [email protected] or call 0203 209 7900.